Mobile Engineer - iOS
We have partnered with one of the world's largest rideshare company's that has recently launched a new division in Montreal. They are currently in the process of building a one-stop multimodal transportation app that will allow customers to request a shared car, find a scooter or bike, as well as see nearby public transit options. They are in the process of hiring an experienced iOS Mobile Engineer to help lead their Stations Software Platform team to work on helping us transition customers to latest generation platform and to make the platform evolve in a solution that can be brought to multiple different markets and business models.
- You're an enthusiastic and experienced app developer looking to take your skills to the next level by joining our clients iOS team.
- You’re excited about scaling millions of lines of Swift code and hundreds of mobile developers.
- The app is used by millions of people, and we take great pride in our work. This means excellent development practices, careful code architecture, and an organization built around rapid releases.
- The codebase is written entirely in Swift with modern design patterns and coding standards. We rely on 3rd party libraries and contribute back to the community (including the Swift language itself).
- Work within our product teams to build exciting new features
- Implement pixel perfect designs with advanced animations
- Improve our code base through continuous refactoring
- Solve challenging real-time data transfer and synchronization problems
- Extend and implement our APIs
- Keep up-to-date with iOS development
How to apply?
- Experienced in delivering high-quality code
- Experience working with designers and product managers
- Swift knowledge
- Bonus Points: contributions to open source projects, experience with declarative UI frameworks like SwiftUI, experience with unidirectional and reactive programming
You can apply directly to g
firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website at www.talentlab.com
. We want to thank all applicants for their interest, but only those in consideration will be contacted.