We have partnered with one of the fastest growing Semiconductor start ups. Our client is a leader in purpose-built connectivity solutions for data-centric systems. Currently they are looking for experienced ASIC Design Verification Engineers with proven experience in all aspects of verification in UVM and C/C++. The candidate must have experience using high level programming languages such as C/C++ to communicate with System Verilog and/or UVM based environments to aid RTL simulation, CoSimulation and Emulation.
- Strong academic and technical background in electrical engineering. At minimum, a Bachelor’s in EE is
required, and a Maser’s is preferred.
- ≥5 years’ experience supporting or developing complex SoC/silicon products for Server, Storage, and/or
- Professional attitude with the ability to prioritize a dynamic list of multiple tasks, to plan and prepare for
customer meetings in advance, and to work with minimal guidance and supervision.
- Entrepreneurial, open-mind behavior and can-do attitude. Think and act fast with the customer in mind!.
- Experience with integrating C/C++ in System Verilog environments using DPI/PLI
- Ability to use scripting tools (Perl/Python) to automate verification infrastructure.
- Experience in developing infrastructure and tests in a hybrid directed and constrained random
- Must be able to work independently to develop test-plans, and related test-sequences in UVM to
generate stimuli and work collaboratively with RTL designers to debug failures.
- Develop user-controlled random constraints in transaction-based verification methodology. Experience
writing assertions, cover properties and analyzing coverage data
- Must have prior experience using Verification IPs from 3rd party vendors for communication protocols
such as PCI-Express (Gen-3 and above), Ethernet, Infiniband, DDR, NVMe, USB, etc.
- Develop VIP abstraction layers to simplify and scale verification deployments
How to Apply?
- S/W debugging for SoC based designs in the area of kernel/device-drivers/u-boot
- Physical Layer, Link Layer and Transaction Layer verification expertise in PCIe protocol.
- Experience in memory technologies like DDR4/DDR5/HBM.
- Experience with FPGA-based verification/emulation.
All qualified and interested applicants can apply directly to Aaron Ravensbergen by sending an email with attached resume to email@example.com
. You may also apply directly on our website at www.talentlab.com
. Although we thank all applicants for their interest, only those in consideration will be contacted.