Senior DevOps Engineer- 5G
Remote Ottawa Canada - until our location re-opens in Ottawa
Talentlab has partnered with a new client on to help find top talent for an exciting, and history making initiative. From applied research to advanced engineering, our client’s 5G R&D team will design and develop ground-breaking products & solutions. It’s a fascinating field of work. You will be involved in assessing the competition, developing technology and products and generating intellectual property. Your contributions will drive product architecture and implementation. And you will work with colleagues across the business to ensure our client’s products always lead the way.
As a key contributor on the DevOps team you'll focus on creating and maintaining robust production environments, CI/CD pipelines, IAC and automated deployment practices. You'll leverage deep DevOps experience to enable world-class application development related to evolving 5G new radio products.
- 5+ years of experience working in DevOps/CloudOps production environments
- An agile practitioner who is organized, team focused, goal oriented, with demonstrable critical thinking and solid communication skills, including the ability to convey technical information effectively to technical and non tech audiences
- Knowledge of, or tangible interest in emerging 4G/5G technology innovations
- Experience with CI/CD tools, such as Gitlab, CircleCI, Jenkins, Concourse, Spinnaker
- Design and monitoring of deployed environments, automated test results and builds using dashboards such as Grafana/Prometheus, ELK stack
- Experience in containers/container orchestration platforms like Docker, Kubernetes or OpenShift
- Solid scripting experience in Bash /Python /Perl /Groovy
How to apply?
- Virtualized Network Functions (VNF/NFV) knowledge & cloud technologies
- LTE architecture knowledge, DPDK knowledge , networking
- Knowledge of automation frameworks such as Robot, pytest and configuration management using Ansible, Puppet
- Microservices architecture experience
- Linux system administrator experience and knowledge about advanced Linux topics e.g kernel modules/tweaking
- Experience with REST API’s and familiarity with JSON, YAML formats
- Setup and maintenance of artifact repository management tools like Artifactory, Nexus
- Experience with static code analysis tools like CodeSonar, Sonarqube, Coverity, Klocwork
- Familiar with infrastructure as code; Terraform
All interested and qualified applicants can apply directly to the lead Recruiter, Gord Marriage at firstname.lastname@example.org
, or on our website at www.talentlab.com
. Although we sincerely thank all applicants for their interest, due to volume, only those in consideration will be contacted.