Front-End Developer - ReactJS
Full Time, Permanent, Ottawa (Intermediate or Senior)
We've partnered with an Ottawa based team of innovators and disruptors who are changing the face of the insurance industry to meet the demands of on-demand world.
Their Software Development Team is focused on building modern, high-performance, scalable and fault-tolerant solutions. Working with modern technologies enabling delivery of a groundbreaking platform that will provide new insurance solutions directly to the end customer.
The Front-End Developer role is a critical part of the team responsible for designing and implementing frictionless end-user experiences that are the face of the business ... opportunities for both intermediate and senior developers
YOU are passionate about software and have a can-do attitude. You enjoy contributing to all phases of the development cycle, from architecture through to implementation and have successfully designed and built efficient and reusable front-end modules that have driven module design development. You take ownership and deliver on your commitments. You are a collaborator and a communicator and are energized by working with multi disciplinary teams. You quickly learn new technologies, consider yourself a problem solver and appreciate the fast pace and opportunities presented in a startup environment.
You bring 3+ years of:
● Familiarity with UI design principles and their impacts and dependencies on development
● Understanding of release/version management, concepts and associated tools like git, github, npm-registry, etc.
● Experience with build/integration tools such as Webpack and Babel
● Proven ability developing Single Page Applications using libraries like React, Redux, React Native, Preact supported by RESTful APIs and/or GraphQL
● Experience with packaging, dependency management, minification, compression, code splitting, loaders, build and runtime optimization (Webpack, Webpack Plugins etc.)
● B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent education/experience
***Interested and qualified applicants should apply directly to email@example.com