Senior Embedded Software Developer- Hybrid Position Ottawa
We have partnered with a high-tech semi conductor company seeking a senior embedded firmware developer to develop end to end low level system software for our clients cutting edge ASICs under development. The position spans firmware, drivers, cross component, interfaces / interactions / interoperability, protocols, algorithms, and applications. Candidates will engage with customers on technical requirements / discussions and interact with experienced engineering team worldwide and within the industry to evaluate feasibility of requirements and determine priorities for development.
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
• Minimum 10 years of experience in Embedded Firmware/Software Development
• Deep understanding across a breadth of computer technologies in the areas of operating systems,
microprocessors, firmware, and device drivers
• Proficient with Assembly/C/C++/Python
• Experience with UEFI/BIOS bring-up and debugging
• Experience with x86 and ARM processors and DDR4/DDR5
• Experience with Windows and Linux driver development
• Knowledge of multi-processor computer server architecture
• Experience with PCIe, CXL, I3C (or I2C)
• Pre-Silicon or Post-Silicon debug experience
• Experience with memory RAS (Reliability, Availability and Serviceability) feature
How To Apply
Please reach out to email@example.com if you are interested in the position.