Kubernetes DevOps Engineer/Hybrid Montreal
We have partnered with a software company focused on empowering businesses to easily build and
operate applications and services through edge computing. Their vision is to build the largest edge
computing platform in the world. The ideal candidate is curious and ready to challenge established ideas. You have the ability to work in areas outside of your usual comfort zone and get things done quickly. You have the ability to collaborate, communicate, learn, and ship code while working in a fast-paced environment. You have at least 2 years of problem-solving & software engineering experience.
• Provide technological knowledge and participate in group decision-making on technology-related topics.
• Add new features to the product, as per the needs of the team and clients.
• Develop automation and processes to enable teams to deploy, manage, configure, scale, and monitor their applications in data centers and in the cloud. • Support the development and production environments.
• Solve complex problems, applying appropriate technologies and best practices.
• Maintain and operate the different components composing the Kubernetes Service with an emphasis on using documented, automated installation and support procedures.
• Assist in evaluating new requirements, technical design, and standards.
• Identify problems with the current infrastructure and propose innovative solutions.
• Contribute to the technical documentation, for internal use and for clients.
• Stay constantly aware of new trends and technologies.
• Monitor the status of the product infrastructure and proactively respond to problems that may occur.
● 3+ years of Hands-on experience working with Kubernetes, its internals- CRD, CNI,
● Experience with other container technologies such as Docker
● Experience with automations, scripting, CI/CD pipelines and cloud technologies
● Experience with Terraform or other IaaC tools
● Demonstrated experience with programming languages
● Experience with application hardening
● Experience in Linux operating systems (Red Hat/CentOS, Debian/Ubuntu)
● Experience with cloud providers and distributed systems
● Experience with configuration managers (Ansible, Chef)
● Experience with large-scale, high availability server architectures is an asset
How to Apply?
- Hybrid Work Environment
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan
- Ability To Make Impact With Cutting-Edge Technology
You can apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website at www.talentlab.com. We want to thank all applicants for their interest, but only those in consideration will be contacted.