How to apply?
We have partnered with Canada’s largest Independent Health Technology company to assist in their search for a DevOps Engineer to join their growing team. Our client is on a mission to innovate and allow healthcare organizations to give the possible best care to their patients. This is a great opportunity to become one of the first members of their DevOps team and be instrumental in building their DevOps practices.
• Create, improve and maintain the deployment pipelines (Azure DevOps).
• Deploy and maintain various software solutions in internal and customer environments.
• Set up and maintain an application performance monitoring (APM) solution, monitor application performance in our various environments and guide the team on ways to improve performance.
• Participate in the design and development of web tools, mainly back-end (C#, .Net 7 etc.)
• Openly collaborate and discuss frequently new features being developed.
• Work closely with application, QA and development teams, and other team members to find innovative solutions to complex technical problems.
• Understand and analyze customer needs and design appropriate solutions.
• Create prototypes of new technologies to be implemented.
• Participate in sprint events (scrum, grooming, planning, etc.)
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field or equivalent experience
• At least 3 years of experience as a DevOps specialist, Back‑end developer or Full stack developer
• Mastery of Azure DevOps
• Mastery of CI/CD practices and tools such as Git
• Proficiency in C# and microservices architecture
• Knowledge of “infrastructure as code” principles
• Knowledge of VMWare virtualization solutions (an asset)
• Excellent understanding of software development principles and best practices
• Excellent problem-solving and collaboration skills
• English-French bilingualism (an asset)