Our long-standing client, is looking for developer to be part of a brand new, built from the ground up, high powered R&D team. The team will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing new technology to address the demands of 5G-NR subsystem for operators and to help
their customers to exploit this significant market evolution. The candidate for this role will have
significant prior experience working on timing and synchronization aspects of products, and using a
software development process focusing on quality.
*Please note that this is a long-term contract opportunity*
- Technical Execution: All levels of technical activity: from design and development, testing, documentation, test automation, and hardware validation.
- Collaboration: Present technical findings, participate in Dell’s Agile SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Technical Documentation: Create architecture and design documentation, as well as internal user documentation
- Technical Leadership: Continually evolve SDLC and best practices within team
- Advanced knowledge of C or C++, preferably developing software on Linux
- Strong software development fundamentals: interfaces, layers, modularity, testability, build systems, dependency management, etc.
- Strong knowledge of networking and communication protocols (Ethernet, TCP/IP, SSH)
- Experience with time synchronization protocols such as PTP (IEEE 1588), Synchronous Ethernet (SyncE), and GNSS/GPS
- Experience with source control (Git)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with structured software development, as well as agile methodologies
- Experience reading electronic schematics, as well as vendor provided data sheets and manuals
- Knowledge of basic protocols - I2C, SPI, Quad-SPI and UART
- Familiarity with electronics test equipment and hardware debugging (multimeters, oscilloscopes, power supplies, etc.)
- Familiarity with clock synchronization circuits, such as PLL/DPLL
- Familiarity with time synchronization in 5G/LTE networks, FDD/TDD
Please send your application to: