Our long-standing client, is looking for a test engineer to be part of a brand new, built from the ground up, high powered R&D team. The team will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing new technology to address the demands of 5G-NR subsystem for operators and to help
their customers to exploit this significant market evolution. As a Software Test and Automation Developer, you will be responsible for automating manual processes, and contribute to the automation framework.
*Please note that this is a long-term contract opportunity*
- Optimize and improve existing CI/CD processes to enhance speed, efficiency and quality of the deliverables
- Build and maintain scalable, reliable pipelines in Jenkins
- Monitor and analyze existing pipeline execution, triage failures
- Fluent in Python, and familiar with common Python libraries
- Experience with source control systems, such as git
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 3+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Knowledge of IP network and protocols – IPv4, DHCP, etc.
- Comfortable with Bash shell scripting, and Linux CLI
- Experience integrating with continuous integration / continuous delivery systems, such as Jenkins
Please send your application to: