Director of Finance
Location: Montreal QC (Hybrid)
We have partnered with an up and coming tech start up that is transforming the influencer marketing industry through the development of Ai driven technology. While working with some of the top brands in the gaming world, they are on a mission to develop innovative, data driven solutions that are disrupting the industry. We have assisted them in their search for a Director of Finance to oversee all financial, accounting and some light HR responsibilities.
- Manage the day-to-day financial operations of the company, including budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting
- Prepare and analyze financial statements, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements
- Manage the company's cash flow and budget, including monitoring expenses and forecasting future needs
- Oversee the company's accounting and bookkeeping functions, including managing accounts payable and receivable
- Develop and implement financial policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and best practices
- Conduct financial analysis to support business decisions and strategic planning
- Prepare and manage contracts and agreements with clients and vendors
- Work with legal firms on internal and external legal documents.
- Communicate financial & business metrics to executive team and the board pertaining and having an influence on company valuation and future fundraising round
How to Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field
- Accounting and/or Finance designation or an equivalent combination of related experience and education
- 5+ years of experience in financial management, preferably in a startup or tech company
- Strong understanding of GAAP and financial reporting standards
- Experience with financial modeling and forecasting
You can apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website at www.talentlab.com. We want to thank all applicants for their interest, but only those in consideration will be contacted.