As a member of the 5G Lab Support Team, the successful candidate will be front and center in not only keeping our clients Data Centre and associated Lab up and running, but will also be required to take a lead role in:
- Design of the evolution of the Data Centre and Labs across multiple sites.
- Being part of the Lab team’s design and implementation strategy for our clients new Data Centre / Lab facility.
- Strong communication skills for effective collaboration between Lab Support and Engineering Teams
- Networking skills: setting up and administration of network switches. Troubleshooting and resolving network issues.
- Server skills: rack-mounting, cabling, configuration and installation of server OS’. Troubleshooting OS, application, and hardware issues.
- Experience in Windows 10 / Server and Linux OS, including OS installation, patching, and troubleshooting
- Shell scripting skills
- Experienced VMware, Containers and other virtualization solutions. Setting up from scratch, creating base images, and creating VMs.
How to Apply?
- 2 to 5 Years of work experience in a Data Centre environment or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience.
- Experience with Data Centre monitoring appliances for: power, heat, emergency server shutdown software, server faults
- Experience in wireless telecommunication technologies.
- Experience working with purchasing teams to assist with the procurement of server and lab infrastructure hardware & software
- Running and maintaining JIRA tracking system for infrastructure issues
- Server Base Configuration knowledge (IDRAC, DPDK, PCIe, GPU)
All qualified and interested applicants can apply directly to Aaron Ravensbergen by sending an email with attached resume to email@example.com
. You may also apply directly on our website at www.talentlab.com
. Although we thank all applicants for their interest, only those in consideration will be contacted.