Our client is a scaling Machine Learning Accelerator start-up and they are on an exciting trajectory toward defining the next generation of data communication through a proprietary hybrid Photonic-Electronic Platform that decouples their technology from the limitations of electronics. Currently they are seeking an experienced analog mixed-signal designer, with a strong background in high-speed SerDes design, and overall architectural experience with complex AMS systems.
- Top-down architectural analysis of AMS systems.
- Develop understanding of the digital and photonics subsystem and associated requirements on the AMS sub system.
- Utilize knowledge general concepts of high-performance analog design and compare various topologies that best fit the AMS architecture to support AI application requirements.
- Enhance system performance using digitally assisted analog techniques and appropriate partitioning of analog and digital circuits.
- Drive transistor-level feasibility study for various AMS circuits.
- Define design specifications and verification plans.
- Define production and bench-level test plans.
How to Apply?
- Requires Master’s Degree with 3+ years of experience in related areas of expertise or PhD with 2+ years of experience.
- Experience with architecture, design, and production expertise in the following areas:
- High-speed data converter architectures and circuits
- Ultra-low-power analog circuits.
- Digitally assisted analog circuits.
- You should be highly skilled in the following areas:
- MATLAB/Simulink/Verilog A modeling.
- Data converter architectures and design trade-offs
- Low-power and high-precision analog techniques.
- Architect circuit solutions that achieve challenging noise, linearity, power consumption, and silicon area requirements.
- AMS design flows and chip assembly techniques.
- Working with design, layout, and production test engineers.
- Excellent communication skills are necessary to work with multiple domain experts, such as digital/VLSI, AI/ML, Photonics, and packaging.
All qualified and interested applicants can apply directly to Aaron Ravensbergen by sending an email with attached resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. You may also apply directly on our website at www.talentlab.com
. Although we thank all applicants for their interest, only those in consideration will be contacted.