Frontend Software Engineer (Remote)
We've partnered with an emerging Web 3.0 organization that is developing a privacy-first, decentralized blockchain protocol focused on reimagining the future of digital assets. Co-founded by three veterans of the Web3 space, and backed by a strong slate of investors, our client is poised to launch a secure merge-mined side chain specifically designed for programmable digital assets, empowering creators to stay connected to their assets in perpetuity.
With a handful of successful launches behind them, our client is working on a stealth new product and we've partnered with them to build the team to take this vision from idea to reality. We're looking for a handful of senior front-end engineers, specializing in developing high-throughput, low-latency application development capable of handling millions of messages per second. This is an ideal opportunity for a motivated engineer that is looking for a challenging project that has the capacity to make waves in the Web3 space. This is a fully-remote role with a preference for EDT time zone working hours.
How to apply:
- You have worked on highly scalable, high-performance software platforms, such as crypto exchanges, content delivery networks, ad delivery networks, instant messaging, MMORPGs, or similar low-latency, high-data throughput, and concurrency-focused environments.
- Solid proficiency with React/Typescript and thorough understanding of end-to-end application development. A keen eye or interest in UI design wouldn't hurt.
- You should be comfortable and highly experienced in participating in development, code reviews, producing unit tests, helping with test automation frameworks, and understanding modern continuous deployment concepts and technology.
- You love the startup environment's nimbleness and can handle the pace and change that comes with it.
- You can provide good time estimates and can deliver high-quality work on time.
- Bonus points if you can show your work, code, and passion via portfolio, Github, blogs, YouTube, meet-up presentations, or Twitch.
You can apply directly to email@example.com
or on our website at www.talentlab.com
. We want to thank all applicants for their interest, but only those in consideration will be contacted.