IT Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Toronto ON
We've partnered with an up-and-coming AI start-up to assist in building their thriving team. Equipped with their latest round of funding, they're building a new processor optimized for deep learning. We're assisting in the search for an IT Infrastructure Engineer to join their team in a full-time, permanent role. This is a great opportunity to become one of the first members of a growing technical team working on cutting edge technology.
- Recommend, design and deliver improvements to the network and systems to meet changing demands and new technology
- Linux server administration (OS installs, standard OS image creation, backup, user login, hardware malfunctions and upgrades, etc.)
- Datacenter management ( expansion planning, power/cooling, ISP deployment, Storage, Backup)
- IT infrastructure - network switches, Login servers, web servers, VMs - software updates, hardware malfunction and upgrades, etc.
- Email and user login administration
- VPN (office-to-office link, user VPN)
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or similar
- Minimum 5 years experience in Linux administration
- Knowledge of DevOps (Docker, CI/CD tools, Databases, scripting, machine maintenance and monitoring
- System and network management experience
How to apply?
All interested and qualified applicants should apply directly on our website at www.talentlab.com. Although we thank all interested applicants, only those in consideration will be contacted.