Senior Backend Developer (Remote)
Our client is looking for a Technical Lead to help support and grow their stake in the online sport marketplace. You will be working alongside a team of developers to help build and maintain the current and future software solutions of their Fantasy Sport Stock Market platform. This role comes with the opportunity to get in at the early stages of a company that has already begun to take off.
- Work with your team and cross functional partners to define and influence roadmap and product strategy
- Create detailed specifications for new features that are immediately actionable for engineers and track and manage project progress.
- Be hands-on and engage in coding to help the team to develop the solution and solve all surfacing problems at hand
- Anticipate the evolution of the tech architecture that will be required to support the growth
- Assess analytics & event data streaming from products to be able to draw product insights & ideate on new feature additions & bug fixes
The Ideal Candidate:
- Self-starter: You can operate independently without close supervision or day-to-day direction
- Creative: You think outside the box and can devise brilliant solutions to difficult problems
- Organized: You can set and manage complex events, schedules, and calendars
- At least 2-3 years of commercial experience developing and maintaining web applications.
- Experience working in a product-led start-up environment with Agile methodologies.
- Ability to work in a flexible manner, supporting the team in building prototypes quickly, and evolving these into scalable production-quality systems.
- Clear oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability creating and managing priorities and timelines
- Experience programming in C#/.NET, ASP.NET WebAPI, .NET EntityFramework, .NET 5+
- Experience with Windows Services, RabbitMQ, MS SQL Server, (T-SQL), MongoDB, Redis, Git, and other .NET Libraries
- Experience and understanding of Message Queuing, Enterprise Software Architecture, Object-Oriented Programming, Functional Programming, Event Driven Architecture, and Microservice Experience