We are partnered with a global leader in the semiconductor industry. Our client develops audio products that are designed to offer premium wireless connectivity, high levels of integration, immersive sound quality, and on-device AI for smart audio and context aware applications. An ultra-low power subsystem within a low power SoC; a chip-within-a-chip HW block incorporating multiple always-on IP's, design execution within this group requires solving ground-breaking challenges and multiple power domain crossing issues.
Currently our client is looking for experienced ASIC Design Engineer's (all levels) to be part of their team. The role will revolve around innovation and design of complex leading, ultra-low power, solutions for audio and context aware applications.
- Design high speed, low power digital hardware solutions
- Contribute to definition, micro-architecture and documentation
- Collaborate closely with the Verification team to test, debug and close coverage on the design
- Evaluate synthesis results to verify the design meets the speed, power and area targets
- Support internal hardware integration, SW teams around the world
- Resolve architecture, design, or verification problems by applying sound ASIC engineering practices with minimal supervision
- Use of various design tools (VCS, DC, Linting, CDC, LEC, CLP etc.) to check and improve design quality
- Provide ideas and further the innovation of ASICs, IP cores, and process flows
- Professional or academic ASIC hardware design and/or implementation experience. New graduates should have ASIC design internship or co-op experience.
- Proficiency with Verilog/VHDL RTL design languages and ability to write clean, readable, synthesizable RTL.
- Good understanding of ASIC/VLSI concepts
- Experience in logic synthesis using Synopsis and/or Cadence tools.
- 2+ years of ASIC hardware design related experience
- Working knowledge of UPF specification
- Experience with power analysis, power modeling and low power RTL design.
- Experience with clock domain crossing techniques
- Experience with a subset of DC, FC, PTPX, Power Compiler, Primetime, Modeltech, VCS, power theatre, etc.)
- Experience with design rule check (Spyglass, etc.), Formal verification (Formality, LEC, etc.) and/or Power analysis and simulation
- Scripting skills (Python , PERL, TCL or C)
- Knowledge of bus interface protocols (APB, AHB, AXI)
- Experience with post-silicon debug
- Experience with UVM
- Experience with automotive safety concepts and standards such as ISO26262
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Engineering, or related field.
How to Apply?
All qualified and interested applicants can apply directly to Aaron Ravensbergen by sending an email with attached resume to Aaron.firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also apply directly on our website at www.talentlab.com. Although we thank all applicants for their interest, only those in consideration will be contacted.