We are partnered with a growing AI-enhanced security processor company that is redefining the control and management of every digital system. Founded in 2017, the organization continues to rapidly grow, and they are building a new site from the ground up in Ottawa, ON.
Currently they are looking for experienced ASIC Design Verification Engineer's. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the industry’s leading companies in Smart Edge SoCs for network/systems control, management security systems, and IIoT.
Candidates should have prior knowledge and experience with UVM verification and UVM environment development.
You will be responsible for RTL SoC/Subsystem verification of ARM based CPUs, and work on industry-standard verification methodologies like UVM, Portable Stimulus and Formal verification flows. You will report to the Director of Engineering, Verification.
- Help develop test plan definition and development;
- Micro-architecture design verification, RTL verification, and documentation;
- Top-level and block-level performance verification, power, and use-case verification; and
- Support test program development, chip validation, and chip life until production maturity.
- Collaboration with firmware, software, DV, FPGA, DFT, SoC integration, and backend teams throughout various stages of ASIC development.
How to Apply?
- 2-10 years of experience in UVM verification and UVM environment development;
- Proficient in test plan definition and testcase development in C/Assembly/SystemVerilog;
- Expertise in verifying design at RTL level and gate-level simulation;
- Good understanding of coverage analysis, performance verification and use-case verification;
- Experience in functional test vector development and post-silicon bring-up/debug;
- Fluency with scripting languages (e.g., Perl, Python, Shell); and
- Preferred: knowledge of Power Aware verification is a plus.
All qualified and interested applicants can apply directly to Aaron Ravensbergen by sending an email with attached resume to Aaron.email@example.com
. You may also apply directly on our website at www.talentlab.com
. Although we thank all applicants for their interest, only those in consideration will be contacted.