We have partnered with one of the fastest growing Semiconductor start ups. Our client is a leader in purpose-built connectivity solutions for data-centric systems. Currently they are looking for Digital Design Engineers with experience developing micro-architecture and implementation of the front-end circuit design, including RTL, synthesis, IP integration, and block-level verification for high performance network controllers. The ideal candidate must have good knowledge of communication/interface protocols such as PCI-Express (Gen-3 and above), Ethernet, Infiniband, DDR, NVMe, USB, etc.
- Strong academic and technical background in electrical engineering. A Bachelor’s degree in EE is required, and a Master’s degree is preferred.
- 5 years’ experience supporting or developing complex SoC/silicon products for Server, Storage, and/or Networking applications.
- Professional attitude with the ability to prioritize a dynamic list of multiple tasks, plan and prepare for customer meetings in advance, and work with minimal guidance and supervision.
- Entrepreneurial, open-mind behavior and can-do attitude. Think and act fast with the customer in mind!
- Authorized to work in the US and start immediately.
- Hands-on, thorough knowledge of high-speed protocols like PCIe, Ethernet, Infiniband, DDR, NVMe, USB, etc.
- Proven front end design expertise – architecture, RTL, simulations, synthesis, timing closure, GLS, DFT etc.
- Full chip or block level ownership from architecture to GDS, driving multiple complex designs to production
- Experience with Cadence and/or Synopsys digital design tools/flows
- Good knowledge of design for test (DFT), stuck-at and transition scan test insertion
- Familiarity with UVM based design verification
- Silicon bring-up and debug expertise
- Small-geometry CMOS (≤28nm) design
How to Apply?
- Firmware development with C-language, scripting with Python or other equivalent programming languages.
- Development/support for PCIe or Ethernet Switch products.
All qualified and interested applicants can apply directly to Aaron Ravensbergen by sending an email with attached resume to email@example.com
. You may also apply directly on our website at www.talentlab.com
. Although we thank all applicants for their interest, only those in consideration will be contacted.