Computer Vision Engineer - Automotive
Hybrid-Remote - Toronto
Our globally recognized client is building a comprehensive set of cloud-connected automotive platforms for telematics and connectivity, computing, and driver assistance and autonomy. We're assisting in the search for experienced computer vision engineers with deep embedded C++ experience to join their groundbreaking team to develop a new suite of Autonomous Driving and ADAS products for a worldwide customer base.
Responsibilities in this role shall include the following:
- Design and implement APIs and sample code as SDK on PC, Linux, and Automotive embedded platform.
- Implement and optimize computer vision use cases with the SDK for Autonomous driving and ADAS.
- Document the APIs and use cases as reference for the customers.
- Closely collaborate with feature owners and domain/technology experts to define/validate APIs across software and hardware SoC platforms.
- Optimize algorithm implementation for run-time performance on PC/Linux platforms.
- Optimize algorithm implementation on SIMD processors such as ARM NEON and Hexagon DSP on Snapdragon platform.
- Debug in different software environments. Interact closely with internal teams and external customers.
Must have skills:
- Strong C++ programming skills.
- Development/Debugging on embedded system.
How to Apply?
- 5+ years software or computer vision algorithm development experience e.g. object detection, tracking, feature detection, 6DOF, SLAM, 3D reconstruction.
- Excellent C++ and Object-Oriented Programming skills demonstrated through relevant industry experience.
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and real time systems coding experience.
- Strong skills in analyzing performance of AI/CV solutions on heterogenous architectures (core, cache, memory, bus, etc.).
- Strong background of computer vision algorithms and mathematical linear algebra, geometry, graph algorithms.
- Strong analytical skills, mathematical knowledge of image processing and computer vision algorithms and performance optimization on various SIMD and DSP architectures
- Expert in DSP assembly/intrinsic and C/C++ programming in image/video/computer vision domains
- 3+ years of hands on experience on DSP algorithms development and optimization.
- Experience with C++11/C++14
- Experience with version control software such as Git.
- Experience with CI/CD process.
- Experience with computer vision toolkits such as OpenCV, Dlib etc.
- Expert in Code Optimization and high performance compute on x86, ARM and DSP environments.
- Experience with GP-GPU programming such as OpenCL.
- Optimization in intrinsic or assembly instructions
- Multi-threading programming experience
- Testing and debugging on embedded systems
- Experience with software process improvements through measurable KPIs
- Candidates with knowledge and experience in the following areas are preferred:
- Familiar with Operating System programming such as QNX, Linux, windows.
- Python experience
- Machine Learning, Neural Networks
You can apply directly to email@example.com
or on our website at www.talentlab.com
. We want to thank all applicants for their interest, but only those in consideration will be contacted.