Lead Test Automation Developer (5G)
Remote Ottawa Canada
Talentlab has partnered with a new client on to help find top talent for an exciting, and history making initiative. From applied research to advanced engineering, our client’s 5G R&D team will design and develop ground-breaking products & solutions. As a lead 5G Test and Automation Developer you will be a key member of a brand new, built from the ground up, high powered R&D team. The team works as part of our global 5G R&D organization designing, developing, and implementing a technology that addresses the demands of the 5G Radio subsystem for operators, and helping our customers exploit this significant market evolution. The candidate for this role will be experienced in test and verification in a 4G/5G wireless product development organization.
- Lead testing activities across your scrum team including different test levels (Component, Integration and end to end) and work with the scrum team to set the test automation roadmap for the developed features
- Coach the scrum team to latest Agile testing methodologies and practices all the way from defining test plans, test designs to automation and visualization of the results.
- Work as a key member of an agile scrum team, supporting end-to-end testing of 5G products
- Mentor junior test and automation developers helping them to contribute their best work
- Develop and help execute test plans validating the functionality, quality, and performance of the 5G products using different frameworks & simulators
- Collaborate with other members of the scrum to achieve the highest possible level of automation for all test cases in support of a stable and efficient continuous integration framework
- Be member of community of testing practice across different 5G teams
- Experience in building end to end test plans for mega projects
- Experience in building, maintaining and optimizing testing automation frameworks meeting business and technical objectives
- Agile Testing experience applying best practices
- Experience in a 4G/5G verification team or performing testing activities at an equivalent level in a development environment
- Experience in test automation using Python and Robot or similar automation frameworks
- Experience in CICD and DevOps SDLC cycle
- Excellent communication skills
5+ years of career experience in wireless telecommunications or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience especially in testing automation with strong leadership skills
How to apply?
You can apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
or on our website at www.talentlab.com
. We want to thank all applicants for their interest, but only those in consideration will be contacted.