Process Improvement Leader
We have partnered with recognized leader in the Canadian fintech to search for Process Improvement Leader. This role will focus on working directly with the sales and marketing divisions to develop process improvement initiatives. The right person for this role is passionate about challenging the status-quo, and is interested in creating innovative solutions to next-gen sales/marketing obstacles.
This is a great role for a seasoned sales leader, marketing manager or sales support/ops coordinator
to make a huge impact and work directly alongside senior leadership within a national company.
Work closely with sales leadership and operations management to identify improvement opportunities.
: Develops and implements plans for sales and marketing (not necessarily direct reports), anticipates current and future needs and objectives; manages resources and ensures tasks are completed on time and within budget; works with cross-functional leaders to achieve project goals.
Implements programs that encourage, recognize and reward innovative thinking; supports the introduction of new ideas, methods or processes
Initiates and builds effective relationships with colleagues in other departments; supports and develops effective cross-departmental relations and work initiatives; works productively with senior and executive leadership.
How to apply?
- Bachelors degree related to marketing, finance, economics, business or actuarial sciences or similar is required.
- 5 years or more experience working professionally in a sales, marketing or operations related role.
- Strong leadership skills are a must:
- Active listener / Excellent communication skills (all media / all audiences)
- Courage / Initiative / Action bias
- Creative problem solver / Data-based root cause solution bias
- Emotional intelligence / Self-aware / Open mind
- Cognitive Adaptability / Quick Learner / Systemic Thinker
You can apply directly to email@example.com
or on our website at www.talentlab.com
. We want to thank all applicants for their interest, but only those in consideration will be contacted.