Software Developer (5G - RAN OAM)
Remote/Hybrid - Ottawa, Canada
TalentLab has partnered with a globally recognized client to help find top talent for an exciting, and history making initiative. From applied research to advanced engineering, our client’s 5G R&D team will design and develop ground-breaking products & solutions. As a 5G RAN OAM Software Developer you will be a key member of a brand new, built from the ground up, high powered R&D team. The team works as part of our global 5G R&D organization designing, developing, and implementing a technology that addresses the demands of the 5G Radio subsystem for operators, and helping our customers exploit this significant market evolution. The candidate for this role will have experience in the telco industry, building carrier grade software, with preferred experience in embedded SW development, and/or OAM SW solutions (FCAPS, Logging, OMS, debug tools, NW simulation), and/or 4G/5G RAN development and/or EMS development.
- Develop 5G RAN OAM Software from customer requirements to delivery
- Participate in the creation and review of design documents that will drive the implementation of the 5G RAN OAM software
- Implement and unit test key features in OAM, per implementation plans and design documents
- Work to identify and drive improvements, integration, and test automation
- Work closely with the verification group to ensure the completeness, quality and performance of the implemented 5G RAN functionally.
- Experience with OAM or 5G RAN software development
- Experience with Telco SW development
- Experience with C++ and Python preferred
- Experience working in a 4G/5G development
- Good understanding of Cloud Native Development Pipeline principles and tools (CI/CD, DevOps, Jenkins)
How to apply?
- Experience and knowledge with 3GPP, ORAN protocols, and preferably with hands on 4G/5G SW development experience and experience in delivering Carrier grade OAM solutions
- 3+ years of relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
All interested and qualified applicants can apply directly to the lead recruiter, Nick Weiszhaar at email@example.com
, or on our website at www.talentlab.com
. Although we sincerely thank all applicants for their interest, due to volume, only those in consideration will be contacted.