Technical Lead - Engineering
We've partnered with a thriving scale-up in the healthcare space to assist in the search for a Ruby Engineer. Our client's integrative health product prescription platform is revolutionizing access to healthcare products for millions of people across the globe on a daily basis. They were recently recognized for having the best workplace culture in Canada, and are ranked at #2 on the Canadian Business Magazine's list of the country's fastest-growing firms based on revenue growth.
If you're an independent thinker who thrives on leaving things better than you found them, this could be the dream role you've been looking for.
As a Technical Lead on the Core Team, you will have an impact on the technical decision-making and architecture of the future of our e-commerce platform. You will work with the other technical leads, as well as the other engineers on the product team to solve the problems of a fast-growing platform that has ever-growing demand day in and day out.
What you'll do
- Lead one of our Product Engineering “pods” (a small team of front and back end developers)
- Plan and architect projects, leading design discussions and decisions
- Collaborate with other Technical Leaders
- Help meet the company goals while maintaining the technical health of the application
What you bring to the table
- You care about helping your team grow, and encouraging an environment of high psychological safety
- You enjoy fast paced, experimental work. Fail fast, fail often.
- Experience leading a software development team
- You are passionate about fostering strong engineering practices and processes
- Experience working on high-scale web applications
Bonus if you have
How to apply?
- Experience scaling or working on high-scale web applications
- Past experience working in e-commerce or health-tech sector
- Experience with React, or similar technology
- You’ve worked with GraphQL in the past
You can apply directly to email@example.com
or on our website at www.talentlab.com
. We want to thank all applicants for their interest, but only those in consideration will be contacted.