Cyber Security Engineer
Location: Fully Remote
We are working with an exciting Fintech client that has been a leader in their industry for the past 100 years. They are leading the way in digital innovation for the industry and it’s an exciting time to join! We have partnered with them on a search for a Cybersecurity Engineer who will be responsible for the alignment of IT security with business requirements and supports a service oriented approach to the needs of internal business teams. You will plan and design systems to approved security standards and ensure a safe computing environment
What you will do:
What you bring:
- Be proactive about identifying and resolving security vulnerabilities in our applications and infrastructure
- Research, validate and implement updates to security infrastructure with firmware, operating systems and applications
- Define and maintain system standards; ensure system standards are implemented enterprise wide
- Collaborate with internal IT stakeholders and Vendors in support change management tasks
- Collaborate with development teams within a DevSecOps approach, applying relevant tooling
- Monitor to ensure all systems are operating as expected; define operational strategies, procedures and security policies for preventative actions; take preventative action according to defined operational strategies, procedures and security policies
Education/ Professional Courses
- 3+ years experience as an IT Security Professional with strong technical knowledge of enterprise cloud infrastructure security and application security
- Penetration Testing, DevSecOps, Enterprise Firewalls, IDS, IPS, VPN, SIEM, Risk Management.
- In depth knowledge of enterprise security, multi-factor authentication and alternate authentication
- Experience with cloud based infrastructure and services (e.g. GCP (preferred), AWS, Azure)
- Experience with automation and orchestration tools
- Ability to pivot and adjust work items to match shifting business priorities.
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for learning new technologies and techniques
- Completion of a College or University degree in Computer Science or equivalent educational experience
- Certifications with MS Azure, AWS, GCP or others is an asset.
How to Apply?
All interested and qualified applicants should apply directly to our lead Recruiter Josh Morantz at firstname.lastname@example.org, or on our website at www.talentlab.com. Although we thank all interested applicants, only those in consideration will be contacted.