Lead DevOps Engineer
We've partnered with an up and coming AI start-up to assist in building their thriving team. Equipped with their latest round of funding, they're building a new processor optimized for deep learning. We're assisting in the search for a Lead DevOps Engineer to join their team in a full-time, permanent role. This is a great opportunity to become one of the first members of a growing technical team working on cutting edge technology.
What you will do:
What you bring:
- Prototype and build new tools and technologies
- Research, validate and implement updates to hardware, firmware and software products
- build and define system standards; ensure system standards are implemented company wide
- Provide expert technical guidance for the resolution of issues and strategic design
- Collaborate with development teams within a DevOps approach, applying relevant tooling
- Monitor to ensure all systems are operating as expected; define operational strategies, procedures and security policies for preventative actions; take preventative action according to defined operational strategies, procedures and security policies
How to Apply?
- Experience with server virtualization, container based technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker, VMware)
- Experience with cloud based infrastructure and services
- Extensive exposure to Python
- Experience with deployment and automation tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- In depth knowledge of Linux-based Operating Systems
- Experience with NoSQL databases (e.g. Elasticsearch, Mongo db)
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for learning new technologies and techniques
All interested and qualified applicants should apply directly to our lead Recruiter Josh Morantz at email@example.com, or on our website at www.talentlab.com. Although we thank all interested applicants, only those in consideration will be contacted.