Senior Test Automation Developer (5G)
Remote Montreal Canada
Talentlab has partnered with a new client on to help find top talent for an exciting, and history making initiative. From applied research to advanced engineering, our client’s 5G R&D team will design and develop ground-breaking products & solutions. As a 5G Test and Automation Developer you will be a key member of a brand new, built from the ground up, high powered R&D team. The team works as part of our global 5G R&D organization designing, developing, and implementing a technology that addresses the demands of the 5G Radio subsystem for operators, and helping our customers exploit this significant market evolution. The candidate for this role will be experienced in test and verification in a 4G/5G wireless product development organization.
- Lead testing activities across multiple scrum teams, in terms of end to end testing process, applying latest Agile testing methodologies and practices from defining test plans to visualizing executing test results.
- Work as a key member of an agile scrum team, supporting end-to-end testing of 5G products.
- Mentor junior test and automation developers helping them to contribute their best work.
- Develop and help execute test plans validating the functionality, quality, and performance of 5G products.
- Collaborate with other members of the scrum to achieve the highest possible level of automation for all test cases in support of a stable and efficient continuous integration framework.
- Be member of community of testing practice across different 5G teams.
- Experience in leading testing and automation activities in cross functional teams
- Experience in building, maintaining and optimizing testing automation frameworks meeting business objectives
- Agile Testing experience applying best practices
- Experience in a 4G/5G verification team or performing testing activities at an equivalent level in a development environment.
- Experience automating using Python and Robot or similar automation frameworks.
- Demonstrated record of leadership with great results
5+ years of career experience in wireless telecommunications or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience especially in testing automation with strong leadership skills
How to apply?
You can apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
or on our website at www.talentlab.com
. We want to thank all applicants for their interest, but only those in consideration will be contacted.