Senior Technical Artist
With over 4,000 team members across nine global locations, our client is developing new gaming experiences that are changing the industry. Their most recent flagship title grossed over $1 billion within six months and is enjoyed by over 30 million players everyday.
Their Canadian studio is developing a brand-new, AAA open-world action-adventure title. Over the next two years, they are growing across North America to realize the vision of their ambitious project.
What our client offers:
- Cutting-edge, brand-new AAA project: Opportunity to make an impact on one of the most ambitious gaming projects currently under development
- Flat, tech-oriented culture: Work in a refreshing, focused, and down-to-earth studio environment with some of best professionals in the business
- Industry-leading compensation: they benchmark against the top technology companies, not other gaming studios.
What you will do:
- Configure, test, maintain and play an important part in the development of the destruction system
- Ensure alignment of destructible system with high level design requirements for the game
- Elaborate budgets for destructible content, memory-wyse, performance-wyse and platform-wyse (mobile, next gen)
- Assist and support content creators making destructible assets
- Assist in designing of features of the system with engine programmer
- Support gameplay, vfx, audio programmers in the usage of destructible assets
What we are looking for:
How to apply?
- Experience shipping at least one title as a technical artist
- 4+ years Unreal Engine experience
- Experience shipping an open world game
- Knowledge of Houdini and its destruction tool set
- Experience with other procedure destruction asset generation pipeline
You can apply directly to email@example.com
or on our website at www.talentlab.com
. We want to thank all applicants for their interest, but only those in consideration will be contacted.