Lead Software Engineer
We have partnered with a multidisciplinary digital transformation firm that works within large organizations, agencies, and groups, with the goal of building a more inclusive, collaborative and sustainable world. We are assisting in the search for an experienced software engineering leader to serve as the first engineering hire for their growing practice. Your task will be to build and lead a team that will develop and support innovative products that will re-imagine the virtual collaboration experience. This is a role suited to someone with an entrepreneurial spirit who is excited about the opportunity to build a team from scratch to meet the emerging and changing needs of virtual collaboration.
- Leading the development of a high-performance and scalable suite of software products and features that are purpose-built to democratize collaboration
- Setting the technology vision and roadmap for the suite of products
- Analyzing technology trends and product needs to continuously evolve the architecture, tools, and procedures used by the team
- Managing the day-to-day product support operations activities
- Maintaining and fostering a collaborative environment with the product management team, business teams, partners, and senior leadership teams
- You will recruit a software development team to build high-quality, scalable software products that will re-imagine virtual collaboration.
- You will build a collaborative and inclusive team culture to support team members’ personal and professional goals.
- You will infuse your team with your passion for learning and collaboration
How to Apply?
- Five or more years in a software engineering lead position in web product development with hands-on experience.
- Experience building consumer web/mobile products in an agile environment
- Experience building APIs and integrating with 3rd party APIs
- Experience in driving the architectural strategy and delivery of a product from market validation to launch
- DevOps experience with deploying and maintaining product applications, experience in Heroku and AWS a plus
- Experience with full-stack development and maintaining product applications, experience in Postgres, React, React with Typescript, Ruby on Rails is a plus
- Experience in a start-up environment
- Excellent people manager who enjoys mentoring and motivating team members
- Strategic mindset and goal-oriented. Can balance short and long term objectives to achieve an outcome
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
You can apply directly to email@example.com
or on our website at www.talentlab.com. We want to thank all applicants for their interest, but only those in consideration will be contacted.