Senior Software Engineer
We have partnered with a market-leading provider of broadband access and media distribution solutions. With more than 7 million products deployed in over 75 countries, our client is assisting communications service providers in futureproofing and evolving their networks in lockstep with market demand. Our Client is currently adding a Senior Software Engineer to the team in order to help deliver new PoC's and work with complex solutions.
How you’ll make an impact:
What you'll bring to the role:
- Develop new PoCs and products in collaboration with different teams and individual contributions.
- Build and develop new user interfaces using web-based technologies
- Identify and create solutions to complex technical requirements
- Execute and modify plans during development
- De-risk projects through planning and analysis
- Automate system deployments, upgrades, and maintenance
- Communicate effectively with management and other teams
How to apply?
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field combined with a minimum of Seven (7) years of related experience
- Knowledge of socket programming, systemd services, and networking
- Exposure with Kubernetes, Docker, and orchestration solutions
- Some proficiency or exposure to Go, C, C++, or Java
- Familiarity with Redis, Nginx, Varnish would be useful
- Video and video-encoding knowledge, and/or gstreamer exposure is useful
You can apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
or on our website at www.talentlab.com
. We want to thank all applicants for their interest, but only those in consideration will be contacted.