Senior Software Developer
GTA - hybrid remote
We've partnered with an exciting IoT PaaS client delivering software solutions empowering cloud-based operational performance delivery in the manufacturing space. They offer an innovative web-based solution that transforms the way their clients see, analyze and interpret data to drive machine and process efficiency on the manufacturing plant floor. Their cloud-based performance management solution delivers real-time visual tracking and analysis of production and automatically highlights the opportunity cost of downtime in a highly visual and intuitive reporting interface.
This role will focus primarily on working with C# and .NET Framework/.NET Core/.NET and PostgreSQL deployed to AWS services. You will work on all aspects of the software development life cycle. You will lead the design/architecture of assigned projects and provide feedback/ideas to other team members about the projects they are working on. Our client is using a Kanban Agile development methodology to manage shifting priorities and ensure the delivery of high-quality software. You will be working with a strong team and will have knowledgeable colleagues to collaborate with.
The Ideal Candidate Should Have Experience in the following areas:
How to apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 5 years experience working with cloud technologies and providers, preferably AWS
- Experience with C# and .NET Framework/.NET Core/.NET
- Experience with SQL and/or PostgreSQL
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals (object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving)
- Experience taking a leading role in deploying complex software systems to AWS (or comparable cloud service)
You can apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
or on our website at www.talentlab.com
. We want to thank all applicants for their interest, but only those in consideration will be contacted.