IT Support Specialist
We have partnered with a thriving start-up currently searching for an IT Support Specialist for their Toronto team. This is a great chance to join a fast-growing high-performance hardware design team that is working with cutting-edge technology. The right person has a background in IT and is excited by the idea of working in a fluid fast-paced environment. There is a lot of potential growth in this role, perfect for anyone looking to continuously sharpen new skills.
- Hardware configuration, setup and maintenance of desktop, laptops, and other network devices
- Install Operating systems and configure PC’s according to company policies and standards as required
- Offer daily operations and systems support to personnel
- Investigate and diagnose application problems
- Troubleshoot and resolve any hardware, connection, printer, photocopier, and software issues.
How to apply?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience.
- 2+ years of experience working in a Technical Support role
- Experience with Windows 10 management/troubleshooting
- Laptop deployment experience (Hands on Hardware installation and management)
- Experience with monitoring products.
- Experience with remote administration tools
- Linux command line administration commands and tools.
All qualified and interested applicants should apply directly to our Lead Recruiter Peter Mills at firstname.lastname@example.org, or on our website at www.talentlab.com. Although we thank all applicants for their interest, only those in consideration will be contacted.