We have partnered with a thriving start-up currently searching for a System Administrator for their Toronto team. This is a great chance to join a fast-growing high-performance hardware design team that is working with cutting-edge technology. The right person has a background in IT and is excited by the idea of working in a fluid fast-paced environment. There is a lot of potential growth in this role, perfect for anyone looking to continuously sharpen new skills.
- Windows server administration (OS installs, standard OS image creation, backup, user login, hardware malfunctions and upgrades, etc.)
- Maintain, configure, and deploy Office 365 services and associated new functionality
- IT infrastructure - network switches, login servers, web servers, VMs - software updates, hardware malfunction and upgrades, etc.
- Ensure that strict network security is maintained in line with security policies and can be evidenced in line with audit requirements
- User/Group Management Open LDAP/Azure
- Implement and manage system monitoring solutions
How to apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent education and experience.
- 2+ years of experience working in a System Administration role
- Experience with administration and implementation of Office 365
- Experience using Microsoft Azure Cloud Technologies
- Experience with PowerShell scripting is an asset
All qualified and interested applicants should apply directly to our Lead Recruiter Peter Mills at email@example.com, or on our website at www.talentlab.com. Although we thank all applicants for their interest, only those in consideration will be contacted.