Test Automation Software Engineer
We've partnered with a high-growth IoT company that is building an innovative big data platform for the connected cars market. Our client is looking for passionate individuals who are interested in joining at an early stage to help shape this rapidly evolving space in a collaborative and fun environment.
Building sophisticated highly scalable systems for connected vehicles requires cutting edge
software solutions built on distributed data-driven principles. The ideal candidate for this position
will play an important role in building scalable cloud based distributed SaaS systems to enable a
wide range of applications for connected vehicles and fleets.
Automation testing services for developing automated regression test suites using open source
including Proof of Concept, Tool Evaluation & Configuration
● Selenium Grid, WebDriver, Appium Studio, Maven, SikuliX,
● TestNG/HTMLUnit, CI: GIT, CircleCI, BitBucket
● OS: Windows 8/10, Linux Cent OS/Ubuntu, Mac OSX, Android, IOS, Virtual Box
● Container (Docker)
● Strong programming skills
● Databases: MySQL or PostgreSQL, at least one non-relational database
Web App Testing
● Black-box and white-box techniques
● Assure that application fulfills all the requirements and works as expected
● Manual, Regression, Functional and Cross browser Testing
Test Case Development / IQ, OQ, PQ Specifications
The validation services we require include developing clear and concise test plans and test
cases as well as writing and implementing IQ/OQ/PQ protocols for a variety of environments.
Nice to Have:
● Good sense for product usability
● Familiarity with public cloud services. AWS strongly preferred
● Familiarity with relational database systems experience, such as PostgreSQL or MySQL
● Familiarity with CI/CD tools (eg; CircuitCity, Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo)
As an Automation Software Engineer, you will build sophisticated cutting edge systems with a
group of passionate mission-driven people.
This is a rare opportunity to join a highly innovative, high potential, funded startup, as one of the
first engineers, and help architect and build the future of the connected car market.