We've partnered with a high-growth IoT company that is building an innovative big data platform for the connected cars market. Our client is looking for passionate individuals who are interested in joining at an early stage to help shape this rapidly evolving space in a collaborative and fun environment.
Building sophisticated, highly-scalable systems for connected vehicles requires cutting-edge
software solutions built on distributed data-driven principles. The ideal candidate for this position
will play an important role in building scalable cloud based distributed SaaS systems to enable a
wide range of applications for connected vehicles and fleets. As a DevOps engineer, you'll play an integral part in defining and developing the IAC pipeline in an AWS environment.
● Define, develop and support IAC Pipeline (Terraform/Terragrunt, Atlantis)
● Assist in development of internal services/API's using Python and Django+DjangoRestFramework
● Define and enforce data and application security policies in order to maintain systems` compliance with data privacy guidelines
● Develop and maintain critical IAC Terraform Modules
● Define and enforce Terraform/Terragrunt Standards
● Identify problems, develop, deploy and maintain solutions to automate Infrastructure
● Demonstrate good code and solid engineering practices
● 3+ years of experience in an Operations/SRE role
● 2+ years of experience coding with Python
● 2+ years of experience with Infrastructure as Code tools (Terraform/Terragrunt)
● Strong troubleshooting skills to keep our services highly available
● Strong coding skills with a passion for writing clean, well tested and maintainable code
● Experience with AWS Cloud Platform
● Experience building CI/CD pipelines with Bitbucket
● Relevant experience with Docker, Kubernetes or ECS/Fargate
How to apply?
You can apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
or on our website at www.talentlab.com
. We want to thank all applicants for their interest, but only those in consideration will be contacted.