We have partnered with an industry leader within the Semiconductor space. Our client is looking to grow their team of Validation Engineers, as they are revamping and working on unique testing solutions for their discrete graphics group.
- Set up and maintain consumer desktop systems (HW, OS, provisioning, remote-setup).
- Execution of validation plans, usage of internal tools, firmware/drivers.
- Debug hardware and software components of GPU products working collaboratively with software and hardware teams.
- Hands-on experience with computer hardware & debug in GPU/CPU.
- Excellent communication skills & attention to details
- Detailed knowledge of Windows & Linux operating systems
- Minimum Educational Requirement: BA in Engineering, Math, CS or equivalent
How to Apply?
- Working knowledge of JIRA
- Python scripting is an asset
- Interest in GPUs, PC architecture and interest in industry
All qualified and interested applicants can apply directly to Aaron Ravensbergen by sending an email with attached resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. You may also apply directly on our website at www.talentlab.com
. Although we thank all applicants for their interest, only those in consideration will be contacted.