If you are tired of feeling stuck in your "cube farm" then this company is for you!
We have partnered with a growing, privately held technology company. As they continue to fuel their growth our client is looking for a Sr Python Developer who has worked within the Semiconductor industry, or on other relevant embedded systems. Their team is built around 20+ years of expertise in delivering connectivity Silicon IP solutions which has led to the most power efficient and high-performance solution available on the market. They are interested in driven and talented individuals who have a passion for chip development.
- Building Python wrappers of C code, the C code drives a hardware Verilog simulation, and the C code is also consumed in an embedded microcontroller. The focus of the role will be to build Python equivalent of the C code for executing in a Python shell, to help bring up and debug a chip.
- The company needs someone to help work on the solution so that their C code can get reused in the Python environment.
How to Apply?
- Python experience 5+ years
- C experience 5+ years
- Experience with Verilog/HW environments good to have
- Experience with embedded FW good to have
- Experience in post-silicon environments good to have
All qualified and interested applicants can apply directly to Aaron Ravensbergen by sending an email with attached resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. You may also apply directly on our website at www.talentlab.com
. Although we thank all applicants for their interest, only those in consideration will be contacted.