GTA - hybrid remote
We've partnered with an exciting IoT PaaS client delivering software solutions empowering cloud-based operational performance delivery in the manufacturing space. They offer an innovative web-based solution that transforms the way their clients see, analyze and interpret data to drive machine and process efficiency on the manufacturing plant floor. Their cloud-based performance management solution delivers real-time visual tracking and analysis of production and automatically highlights the opportunity cost of downtime in a highly visual and intuitive reporting interface.
This role will focus primarily on DevOps development in a C# / .NET, Go and PostgreSQL environment, deployed to AWS services. You will help to move the existing software platform to a containerized service. You will need to have knowledge of Linux, Docker, Kubernetes and/or any other relevant containerization technologies. You will need to have knowledge of ETL (Extract Transform and Load), moving and connecting data across various software services. Strong scripting skills will be an asset. You will lead the design/architecture of assigned projects and provide feedback/ideas to other team members to the projects they are working on. You will be working with a strong team and will have knowledgeable colleagues to collaborate with.
The Ideal Candidate Should Have Experience in the following areas
How to apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 5 years experience working with Databases, AWS (or comparable cloud service)
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals (object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving)
- Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Experience developing software with C#.NET, GO, PostgresSQL
- Proficiency scripting with BASH, Powershell or Python
- Familiarity with both Linux and Windows
You can apply directly to email@example.com
or on our website at www.talentlab.com
. We want to thank all applicants for their interest, but only those in consideration will be contacted.