Field Implementation Engineer
Location: Remote (Ottawa or Toronto)
We have partnered with a thriving start-up in Canada to assist in a search for a Field Engineer in the Implementation/Delivery space. This is a chance to work with a thriving new brand making waves in AI/ML and RPA. You will work directly with clients while implementing product solutions that utilize up to the minute technologies/platforms. The role will be focused on gathering and actioning technical requirements to ensure customer product visions are realized.
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems
- Develop metrics to measure performance against initiatives and report on those to stakeholders
- Install / Configure new releases and end to end verification at the assigned site
- Conduct research, investigate and debug product deployment issues
- Utilize monitoring tools to identify issues, resolve and/or escalate to development
- Assist in the preparation of a new installation and coordinate with Customer for organizing the prescribed environment
- Coordinate with internal teams to organize release and deployment.
How to Apply?
- 3+ years of hand on experience
- Experience with provisioning and deploying SAAS-based applications in Azure or AWS environment
- Field engineer for Dev Ops related work (configuration and deployment skills in the customer environment)
- Knowledge of Python and experience of Databases is a plus.
- Passion for solving operational technical challenges with analytical debugging capability and documentation of learning
- Knowledge of security infrastructure including network infrastructure components (routers, firewalls), etc.
- Nice to have: RPA automation efforts and process design / analytics
All interested and qualified applicants should apply directly to our lead Recruiter Gord Marriage at email@example.com
or directly on our website at www.talentlab.com
. We thank all applicants for their interest, but due to the volume of applicants, only those in consideration will be contacted.