Senior 5G Systems Developer
Talentlab has partnered with a new client to help find top talent for an exciting, and history making initiative. From applied research to advanced engineering, our client’s 5G R&D team will design and develop ground-breaking products & solutions. It’s a fascinating field of work. You will be involved in assessing the competition, developing technology and products and generating intellectual property. Your contributions will drive product architecture and implementation. And you will work with colleagues across the business to ensure our client’s products always lead the way.
- The Systems Developer has end-to-end responsibility for one or multiple functional domains (e.g. OAM, Orchestration, Automation, Mobility, etc.) within the 5G solutions team.
- This includes defining end to end system architecture, translating market and product requirements into functional and non-functional system requirements
- Defines system performance and quality metrics and translates them into actionable requirements.
- In collaboration with technical leads and program managers, defines the scope and priority of development Epics across development teams
- Throughout the development process, continually ensures that features within the domain are delivered according to specifications
- Ensures interfaces between functional domains are fully understood and agreed by all stakeholders
- Together with release managers, product managers and technical leads, defines feature priorities to ensure end-to-end capabilities are optimally delivered to customers
- Has end-to-end responsibility for the features in his/her domain and works with development and I&V teams, to make sure system requirements are delivered according to specifications.
- Works with development teams during early phases to define technical studies and implement and validate prototypes
- Works within a matrix organization managing different stakeholders, from developers and I&V testers to SW architects, PLM and senior executives.
How to apply?
- Undergraduate degree in electrical engineering, computer science/engineering, or equivalent technical discipline.
- 7+ years of Wireless systems engineering experience.
- 3+ years of direct experience and deep technical knowledge of 4G LTE and/or 5G NR RAN, Core and/or OAM in telecom service provider network environment
All interested and qualified applicants can apply directly to the lead Recruiter, Peter Mills at firstname.lastname@example.org , or on our website at www.talentlab.com
. Although we sincerely thank all applicants for their interest, due to volume, only those in consideration will be contacted.