Senior Full Stack Developer
We've partnered with one of the world's top Shopify Plus Partners who's focus is providing brands and retailers with end to end solutions that accelerate their growth. Our client provides best in class, award-wining brand experiences, and robust ecommerce operations strategies.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be tasked with developing new applications using Ruby on Rails, as well as maintaining and improving existing integrations to sustain our ever-growing clientele. You will also have the opportunity to share your knowledge with your teammates and help them grow.
What you’ll do
- Designing, developing, and testing client projects from start to finish leveraging the Ruby on Rails framework.
- Committing code using Git best practices and adhering to project workflows.
- Shipping code on a regular basis and deploying applications to AWS cloud services.
- Applying security best practices in all technical decisions.
- Recording development time using JIRA, and updating the status of their issues accordingly.
- Attending team meetings, and communicating with internal staff via slack, email, and in-person.
- Daily activities include development, application maintenance, monitoring alerts and investigating escalations.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor of Computer Science/Software Engineering (or another related field).
- 5+ years of work experience in a developer position.
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle process.
- Excellent programming skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Great sense of teamwork.
- Strong self-management practices with attention to detail.
- The ability to work on multiple projects with strict deadlines, and remain composed under pressure.
- Demonstrated commitment to personal and professional growth.
Bonus Points for:
How to apply?
- Shopify Experience.
- Leadership and knowledge sharing skills.
- Full of life, driving change, and inspiring to others.
- Bilingual (Spoken French & English).
- Hobbies and a sense of humor!
You can apply directly to josh,firstname.lastname@example.org
or on our website at www.talentlab.com
. We want to thank all applicants for their interest, but only those in consideration will be contacted.