Our client is a leading IT Solution Provider helping companies ‘evolve’ from managing and maintaining existing IT infrastructure, to enabling business growth through innovation. They provide a full range of products and services including: professional services, IT managed services, private & public cloud XaaS services and IT procurement.
In this multi-function role, you will:
- Contact new prospects via phone, email, LinkedIn, and other media to qualify leads and opportunities.
- Manage our CRM platform to optimize our client outreach initiatives.
- Improve our marketing plan toward expanding our client base.
- Implement our digital marketing solutions.
- Develop marketing collateral that better tells our stories to prospective clients.
- Work with our sales team to coordinate calls and meetings with prospects.
- Minimum of two years post-secondary education from an accredited college or university in marketing.
- Minimum of 3 years proven IT Solutions B2B Marketing experience.
- Superior Marketing skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- The ability to work independently, but also as part of a team with common goals.
The ideal candidate is a keen learner, committed to excellence, goal-oriented, and someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment. Ability to work from home with discipline is essential.
How to Apply
All qualified and interested applicants can apply directly to Josh Morantz at email@example.com. You may also apply directly on our website at www.talentlab.com. Although we thank all applicants for their interest, only those in consideration will be contacted