Manager - DevSecOps
Location: Remote (Ottawa or Toronto)
We have partnered with an early-stage AI start-up to assist in a search for an experienced leader to Manage their growing DevSecOps team. This is a chance to work with a thriving new brand making waves in the AI space. You will work directly with fortune 500 clients while implementing product solutions that utilize up to the minute technologies/platforms. The role will be focused on gathering and actioning technical requirements to ensure customer product visions are realized while leading a highly skilled team of DevOps professionals.
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems
- Utilize monitoring tools to identify issues, resolve, and/or escalate to development
- Develop metrics to measure performance against initiatives and report on those to stakeholders
- Ensure highly available and secure infrastructure with appropriate automation, monitoring, intrusion analysis, and incident response
Propose changes to existing policies and procedures to ensure operational efficiency and regulatory compliance
- Stay informed and lead the evolution of our continuous delivery systems on Azure
Collaborate with the product development team to ensure there is a convergence of business, technical and security requirements; liaise with management to align existing technical installed base and skills with future architectural requirements
- Develop and coordinate roadmaps across security, engineering, and IT functions to ensure all goals are in sync and cross-department dependencies are managed
- Represent the SaaS platform to clients and prospects
- Develop and maintain IT strategy, guidelines, policies, and execution.
Work with leadership across all teams to own and oversee compliance initiatives
- Lead/Manage a growing, client-facing DevOps team
How to Apply?
- 5 years of team leadership/management experience
- Experience with provisioning and deploying SAAS-based applications in Azure
- Passion for solving operational technical challenges with scalable automated solutions to technical challenges
- Azure Certification in Security - Specialty
- Deep knowledge of security/operations infrastructure including network infrastructure components (routers, firewalls), vulnerability management tools, IDS/IPS, SIEM, WAF, etc.
- Deep understanding of CI and containerization
- 2+ years of experience with Kubernetes (design, build and deployment of clusters)
- Experience informally or formally leading an operations organization of some form; SecOps, DevSecOPs, DevOps is a plus
- Prior client-facing experience or interest in working one-on-one with customers
- The ability to clearly communicate and explain business priorities implications to development team members
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment or understanding of Agile principles
All interested and qualified applicants should apply directly to our lead Recruiter Gord Marriage at email@example.com
or directly on our website at www.talentlab.com
. We thank all applicants for their interest, but due to the volume of applicants, only those in consideration will be contacted.