Lead (Manager) Software Developer – Front End Angular
Location: Remote - North America
We have partnered with a thriving AI start-up to assist in the search for a Lead Front-End Software Developer. This is a chance to work with a thriving new brand making waves in the AI space. You will work directly with clients while implementing product solutions that utilize up to the minute technologies/platforms. The role will be focused on gathering and actioning technical requirements to ensure customer product visions are realized while leading and coaching a global team of talented developers.
As Lead Software Developer: Front End
you will be responsible for designing the front-end architecture vision, guide other engineers and making products come to life. Our client’s products are used by dozens of recognizable banking, insurance and fintech companies across the whole of North America. As an integral member of the development team, you will work alongside a group of talented and motivated UI and UX designers, full-stack developers, ML scientists, and DevSecOps professionals to design, build and deploy a ground-breaking SaaS AI product.
What you will do?
Your Skills & Experience:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, support and evolve software to deliver secure software solutions for a cloud deployed AI/Computer Vision product.
- Manage individual priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Lead the design and development of code structures to promote reusability across many applications.
- Collaborate with the team to design and implement software logic following current best practices
- Mentor and coach others on the team and practice peer-programming.
- Continuously improve software engineering practices across a globally dispersed team.
- Work with the operations team to take code to production and ensure excellent performance and reliability.
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Experience using CSS grids and building responsive websites with scalability in mind.
- Exposure to Python(Flask)/MongoDB backend services using API-driven architectures, especially micro-services, REST, 12-factor applications.
- Experience leading development teams and architecting elegant solutions.
- Experience of bundlers, such as Webpack, Browserify or Gulp and their use in building scalable, maintainable applications.
- Strong experience in defining and applying design standards, patterns, quality matrix depending on the solutions.
- Experienced in modern dev tools, process and methodologies like TDD, Unit Testing & Functional testing using Mocha, Chai, Jest or other frameworks.
- Experience with accessibility-driven design and Section 508 Compliance.
- Must be well versed with agile environment.
- You are a strong communicator who embraces collaboration.
- Expertise in scoping and effort estimation (time, complexity, risk, team size).
How to apply?
- Experience developing B2B applications, tools or products
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure.
- Understanding of oAuth2 and implementation of oAuth2 flows in web apps
- Exposure to developing applications for regulated or highly-secure environments like Banking, Insurance, Fintech or Healthcare
All interested and qualified applicants can apply directly to the lead Recruiter, Gord Marriage at email@example.com
, or on our website at www.talentlab.com
. Although we sincerely thank all applicants for their interest, due to volume, only those in consideration will be contacted.