Our semiconductor client is looking for a highly motivated, passionate individual to join the Systems Engineering Validation team, to support automation for our next generation of discrete graphics hardware. You will be working to fully automate the testing, execution, and logging of discrete graphics test cases.
Must have Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering, or related fields with 5+ years of industry experience. Past experience working in lab for client and server platforms preferred.
- System Engineering Toronto Lab operations support:
- Lab. Infrastructure co-ordination and management.
- System setup, debug and maintenance.
- Building Management System support.
- Inventory logging & control.
- Vendor engagement for equipment calibration.
- Lab & building equipment’s knowledge (Scopes, Power Supplies, Clock Generators, Thermal Chamber’s, Chiller, Mechanical Systems, CDU, PDU etc.,)
- Experience working with complex boards and systems.
- Experience working with scripting and dbase management.
- Solid knowledge of system’s/platforms debug and validation flow.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail
- Team player
- Able to excel in an agile and dynamic work environment
Ways to stand out above the crowd:
- Experience in validation flow for systems or platforms for full production life cycle.
- Experience working with internal stakeholders and dynamic environment.
- Working knowledge on Server Cooling infrastructure is an asset.
- Computer enthusiasts and excellent knowledge of current leading PC and Data Center technology
- General knowledge of discrete graphics add-in cards, mobile discrete graphics systems or Server Platforms.
- Familiar with PC x86 architecture and excellent system level knowledge including: CPU processor, memory, I/O Interfaces, PCI-Express, Memory, display technologies, and graphics