Project Manager (Document Control / Management)
We have partnered with a recognized leader in the Canadian fintech space to search for Project Manager that will focus on a document management project. This role will focus on creating processes and tools for documents management, leading projects related to documentation, and working with senior leadership to strengthen document control strategies.
**COVID Update: This role will be 100% remote until our client deems it is safe for their workforce to return to the office. All interviews will be done via video. Work will resume in Toronto office post-COVID.
Identify Document Management Improvements:
Work closely with leadership to develop guidelines, recommendations, procedures, training and supporting documentation
Develops and implements plans for various business teams (not necessarily direct reports), anticipates current and future needs and objectives; manages resources and ensures tasks are completed on time and within budget; works with cross-functional leaders to achieve project goals.
Implements programs that encourage, recognize and reward innovative thinking; supports the introduction of new ideas, methods or processes related to documentation.
Initiates and builds effective relationships with colleagues in other departments; supports and develops effective cross-departmental relations and work initiatives; works productively with senior and executive leadership.
Works with business leadership and development teams to advocate for next-gen tools and solutions, work with senior leadership to establish programs that will help keep the team ahead of the curve.
How to apply?
- Bachelors degree preferred, however college degrees in various fields/focuses will be considered
- Experience working professionally in a role related to business administration, reporting, business analysis or project management
- Knowledge of excel reporting is an asset, some level of proficiency with excel is required
- Some mix of knowledge or experience with CRMs, Databases, Project Management and data tools is preferred
- Some experience with documentation best practices, including experience with Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS) is an asset
- Experience or knowledge of Agile is an asset
- Strong leadership skills are a must:
- Active listener / Excellent communication skills (all media / all audiences)
- Courage / Initiative / Action bias
- Creative problem solver / Data-based root cause solution bias
- Emotional intelligence / Self-aware / Open mind
- Cognitive Adaptability / Quick Learner / Systemic Thinker
You can apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
or on our website at www.talentlab.com
. We want to thank all applicants for their interest, but only those in consideration will be contacted.