Our client is entering a new market segment. The participation in market segments served by discrete graphics requires the delivery of reference platforms to downstream customers with sufficient confidence in the design, to ramp this design or very close derivative into high volume production quickly. Our client is building this capability and now seeks to create a discrete graphics Platform System Engineering team.
The Platform Architect shall drive the technical development of new discrete graphics products based on our clients discrete graphics chips. In this role you shall execute the design of high-performance graphics cards, create product reference designs, and/or develop mobile graphics systems. You shall drive all aspects of the board designs, you shall lead the planning, component selection, schematic design and layout review of all new designs. You shall interact with the SOC design team, the board layout, board validation and other associated teams that are integral to the launch of the products. In addition, you may work with key OEM/ODM partners in support of their designs.
The successful candidate shall have demonstrated a successful track record of delivering high quality designs on time, working and influencing industry leaders and engaging with key OEMs and partners. The market segments served by discrete graphics are fast moving the successful candidate shall demonstrate a high level of comfort with change and change management.
- 10-15+ years’ experience delivering high performance board design products.
- Experience in modern platform level simulation and modelling, functional correctness and power and signal integrity flows with HW/SW embedded micro controller co-design/co-verification.
- High-speed interface design, High performing cost optimized designs.
- Experience delivering products to market for successful high-volume production.
- Design for High current dynamic power delivery and active cooling solutions
- Experience working with regulatory and compliance validation for consumer electronics
- Provision of second level hardware technical support to ODM/OEM board vendors
- Ability and willingness for global travel to meet internal teams and with external customers
How to Apply?
- Experience with electrical interfaces: PCIe4.0; HDMI; DP, and DDR4/ GDDR5/GDDR6 memory systems.
- Experienced in the design of discrete graphics add-in cards or mobile discrete graphics systems.
- Experience in the design of PCI add in cards for server products and exposure to data center customers and usage models
- Knowledge and experience in the design and validation of high-performance Power and Thermal solutions
All qualified and interested applicants can apply directly to Aaron Ravensbergen by sending an email with attached resume to email@example.com
. You may also apply directly on our website at www.talentlab.com
. Although we thank all applicants for their interest, only those in consideration will be contacted.