Signal Integrity Engineer
Our rapidly growing client develops leading edge SerDes IP for the worlds biggest technology companies. As a Signal Integrity Engineer, you will be responsible for developing very high speed signal integrity (112Gbps PAM4 and faster) customer platform guidelines, maintaining and developing IBIS-AMI models, supporting customers with analysis of their channels and working with R&D to correlate models to lab results.
- Directing Technical Communication with customers for signal integrity design activities.
- Pre-sales customer channel evaluation with IP SerDes models.
- Developing signal integrity guidelines for customer packages and interconnects
- Maintaining and developining IBIS-AMI models for customer deliverables.
- Correlation of IBIS-AMI models to lab results.
- Trouble shooting customer signal integrity issues.
- Evaluation of future architectures for next generation 224Gbps speeds.
- Signal Integrity Analysis and design of test chip package and test boards for IP test chips
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and/or Masters degree in Electrical and/or Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience in Signal Integrity
- Power delivery design and analysis is a nice plus
- Experience with high speed SerDes using PAM4 modulation
- Experience with industry simulation tools such as SIwave, Hspice, QCD, HFSS, ADS, etc..
- Experinece with Mathworks Matlab
- Ability to build technical leadership trough influence and drive heterogeneous team toward common goals.
- Technically creative, results oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently including customer support issues and priorities.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with customers as well as peers.
- Adaptability to fast moving, changing environment with constant challenge.