Location: Remote (Ottawa or Toronto)
We have partnered with a thriving Ai start-up in Canada to assist in a search for a solutions-focused portfolio/program/agile management and leader with success in delivering exceptional client satisfaction, complex process transformation programs and executing on business strategy. You will work directly with clients and collaborate with product teams while implementing solutions. The role will be focused on gathering and actioning technical requirements to ensure customer product visions are realized.
- Work directly alongside clients while you assess and gather requirements, create and execute delivery plans.
- Effectively communicate with the client and internal team and cross-functional departments to ensure all project requirements and milestones are understood and delivered according to the project plan
- Deeply collaborate with clients digital transformation teams/initiatives, understand their priorities and challenges to facilitate the adoption of their cloud-hosted solutions (SaaS)
- Coordinate and monitor progress, dependencies, scope, risks, quality of delivery requirements with clients to ensure complete alignment on project deliverables.
- Provide subject matter expertise related to process improvement and digital transformation initiatives, including industry best practices and various approaches (Lean, Six Sigma etc.,). Building knowledge of RPA, analysis tools, and methodologies will be a great asset
- Create and present innovative process improvement solutions to stakeholders and internal teams referencing various process improvement methodologies
- Continuous improvement of knowledge and skills in the area of RPA, Digital Transformation, Process Improvement methodologies and practices to provide effective client solution consultation.
- Strong Risk management and mitigation practice
- Create and present executive reports and status
- Participative leadership in building the culture, product direction, evangelization and risk-taking aptitude for success
How to Apply?
- Previous experience as a Project Manager, Program Manager or Implementation Manager (ideally between 5-10 years of professional experience)
- Experience leading digital transformation and process improvement initiatives at the enterprise level
- A customer-centric approach to stakeholder interactions
- Prior client-facing experience or interest in working one-on-one with customers
All interested and qualified applicants should apply directly to our lead Recruiter Peter Mills at email@example.com
or directly on our website at www.talentlab.com
. We thank all applicants for their interest, but due to the volume of applicants, only those in consideration will be contacted