We have partnered with a growing, privately held technology company. As they continue to fuel their growth our client is looking for a Junior Embedded Software Developer. Their team is built around 20 years of expertise in delivering connectivity Silicon IP solutions which has led to the most power efficient and high-performance solution available on the market. They are interested in driven and talented recent graduates who have a passion for Embedded Software Development.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and implement real-time software applications and drivers.
- Test and troubleshoot embedded systems including custom hardware and RTOS.
- Produce technical and other design documentation.
- Be flexible, inquisitive, and willing to learn new skills in an exciting environment.
Who you are:
- A recent Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering graduate (or related discipline).
- A keen interest in embedded software development. Some experience in low level C development, real-time operating systems and driver development (Personal projects, Co-Op, Internship etc.)
- Experience with other relevant technologies such as C++, Python and Perl.
This is the perfect opportunity to join a team of leaders in the industry who are invested in your growth and development.
How to Apply?
All qualified and interested applicants can apply directly to Aaron Ravensbergen by sending an email with attached resume to email@example.com
. You may also apply directly on our website at www.talentlab.com
. Although we thank all applicants for their interest, only those in consideration will be contacted.