We have partner with our client Innovapost, to assist in the search for a Solution Architect consultant to complete an enterprise-scale project with a particular focus on system integration.
The Solution Architect:
- Designs and delivers a customized solution by assessing client requirements and translating them into a technical framework.
- Works in conjunction with the client and functional solution designers to arrive at the recommended solution.
- Assists senior management in meetings and presentations.
- Works closely with groups in an environment with a mix of old and new applications using existing and new services to build solutions that meet business and enterprise architecture requirements.
- Ensure the oversight and coordination of dependencies across the project to resolve or escalate conflicts.
- Can work effectively remotely as needed
Nice to Have:
- In-depth understanding of current and emerging security and integration technologies including OAuth, SAML, Web services (SOAP, REST), messaging and file transfer
- Strong understanding of core solution technologies including relational database, application servers, application/container deployment (e.g. OpenShift)
- Strong knowledge and experience with application and data integration design and patterns, including API design, data mapping, and process orchestration
- Experience in using both traditional software development and SDLC as well as emerging methods, such as DevOps and Scrum, that are optimized for agility
- Ability to create effective architecture diagrams and technical documentation
- Strong and demonstrable communication skills to interpret customer needs and translate into design and user stories for implementation
HOW TO APPLY:
- Cloud application experience (between on premise and cloud applications)
- AKS experience
- Experience in working with third-party teams and vendors
All interested and qualified applicants can apply on our website at www.talentlab.com or directly to Sarah Doughty at email@example.com.